Let’s grow your potential!
You need to set up a new business or to invest in Bulgaria or you just want to benefit from the lowest taxation within the EU?
Our Legal Department provides full range of Company Incorporation Services, Merger & Acquisition, GDPR Services, AML Services, Tax Residency for EU and third counties individuals in Bulgaria as well as Bulgarian Citizenship by Investment Program advisory.
Our limited company incorporation package includes:
- Preparation of all necessary documents in 2 languages
- Government fees
- Submission and registration in the Bulgarian Registry Agency / Trade Register
- Bank introduction
- Contact person in front of the bank
- Registered address
- Certificate of Good Legal Standing
- EU VAT registration
- EORI number
- Company stamp
Our dedicated team of highly professional lawyers, accountants and tax consultants based in Bulgaria, will undertake the whole process of registering your company in Bulgaria until it is fully operational.
The most popular company structures for foreigners entering Bulgarian market:
- Private Limited Company (Ltd)
- Representative offices
The main features of a Private Limited Company (Ltd)
- Minimum required capital – EUR 1
- At least one shareholder (company or private person)
- At least one director (individual)
- Company registration takes 2-3 working days
ACCOUNTING & TAX FILING
Expert in Accounting & Tax Filing
How often do you speak to or see your accountants? Are they really interested in your well-being and that of your business?
Our Accounting and Tax Advisory Department professionals are experts in IFRS, consolidation of financial reports between international headquarters and subsidiaries, International Management Reporting Services, Budgeting, Annual Financial Reports and Tax Filling.
At Zara Consult our experienced & highly qualified team provides the full range of accounting services your company may need.
ZaraConsult will take full care for your company maintenance – accounting, tax filling, annual financial reports, tax advisory and tax representation in front of all Bulgarian institutions.
Our monthly packages include all the range of services that a company may need in Bulgaria without any additional “hidden” fees.
What we offer:
- Design the Company’s accounting policy, valuation methods and ledger accounts
- Daily keeping of accounting registers according to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the National Accounting Standards (NAS)
- Monitoring and control of cash flows
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns to the relevant tax offices on monthly basis
- Assets Register maintenance
- Monitoring, preparation and submission of payment documents for the funds of social and health insurance, income tax, other taxes and charges and company expenses
- International Management Reporting
- Statutory Annual Financial Reports
- Consolidation Reporting
- Tax Filing & Submission – VAT, Corporate tax, Personal income tax
- Tax Authorities Representation
In addition we will provide you with our full support in:
- Preparing annual Budgets
- Preparing specific agreements with third parties
- International Tax Planning
Leading Local Provider of Payroll Services
Payroll Services ensures robust functioning of your business and helps you troubleshoot potential challenges. Payroll services Manage and Streamline Rules and Regulations, Help You Maintain Employer Compliance. Payroll Providers Can Save You Fines and Fees.
Your time is valuable: efforts that can be streamlined, delegated or automated help maximize your time’s value. A third-party payroll services provider can be one of your most valuable players.
In order to satisfy our clients’ needs, we provide the full range of Payroll Services that a company may need.
- Provide payroll accounting for the Company’s employees and maintain individual payroll data
- Provide payroll accounting for any temporary employees of the Company
- Prepare reports to the local authorities as required by local law
- Act as the point of contact with authorities and represent the Company
- Prepare data and statistical reports according to the local law
- Produce payroll calculations for input into the Company’s accounts
- Calculate the tax, social and health insurances to be paid
Maintenance of employee records
- Maintain full records of all employees in the payroll
- Maintain records of all temporary employees
- Ensure that records are kept up to date for all employees joining and leaving the payroll
- Ensure that records are stored securely and kept during the mandatory period
- Legal documentation for joining and leaving employees
- Summarise work hours on the basis of maintaining an attendance register
- Record holidays and permissions for holidays
- Record sickness absences
- Ensure that Company is kept up to date with changes of employment legislation
- Prepare data reports to local authorities on sick leave, pension contributions etc.
- Payslip delivery to employees
SERVICES FOR FREELANCERS
If you are a Digital Nomad or considering to become, or you just want to benefit from the lowest taxation within the EU, we at ZaraConsult can be a helpful place to start.
Apart from the beautiful nature, golden beaches and snowy mountains, Bulgaria attracts foreign freelancers with its high quality of life to expenses ratio in EU, high quality of health care & social security to expenses ratio in EU, fast and easy procedures.
Currently Bulgaria is in the world top 10 list of countries with fastest internet connection.
The capital city, Sofia ranks 2nd among the Top 10 fastest growing Tech centers in Europe in terms of annual growth of active members in the ecosystem.
Once you are registered as a Freelancer in Bulgaria you will benefit from the lowest taxation and Social Security Contribution in EU and your total tax burden will be approx. 7,5%.
Freelancer registration &Tax Residency in Bulgaria Package
- Representation in front of state authorities
- Preparation of all necessary documents in 2 languages
- Bulgarian ID Card
- Bank introduction & personal bank account
- Bulgarian SIM card
- Government fees
- Submission and registration in the Bulgarian Registry Agency
- The procedure requires your personal presence for 2-3 business days.
- Residing address (real-estate rental agreement)
- Written notarial verification of residing address
BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING (BPO)
There are many ways to help grow your business. And to Grow your business is our Priority!
Within less than 10 years Bulgaria has established itself as a leading global destination for outsourcing and nearshoring.
A BPO Accounting or Payroll unit can take care of repetitive high-volume processes and entering that data into business systems.
If your business needs to speed up, you’re in a good company.
As external vendor, we at ZaraConsult have expertise and resources that your organization may lack. We may offer higher productivity boosts, greater efficiency, and faster time to implementation. We offer economies of scale that enable us to deliver higher quality results for common back-office processes.
If you’re looking for flexibility in terms of cost, our pricing allows you to improve processes gradually.
SHARED OFFICE SERVICES
MORE SUBSTANCE for your company
Shared Office space is a great alternative to the traditional office and a ready-made solution for establishing a branch office or saving limited time and money for start-ups and small companies.
Traditional office can be a large overhead expense and a cash drain on precious capital, especially for businesses that are just entering Bulgarian market.
Shared office space, also known as serviced office space can be a turn-key solution, providing excellent location, office equipment and furniture, facilities such as mail handling, telephones, broadband, receptionist and secretarial service.
Such a ready-made solution will give you a global presence, admin support and will allow you to focus more on your business and less on managing an office.
Our Shared Office premises are situated at one of the most prestigious locations in the very centre of Sofia. Five 5* Hotels in walking distance. 15 minutes’ drive from the Airport.
Our office is situated at one of the most prestigious locations in the very centre of Sofia. Five 5* Hotels in walking distance. 15 minutes’ drive from the Airport.
Luxurious conference rooms available for business meetings
Promptly answering of your phone calls according to your instructions
Receiving and forwarding of your post mail from our office in Sofia
Immediate information for any new messages on your attention
7/24 reception of your emails and their forwarding
Simultaneous translators during your meetings
Notarial, Legalization, Apostille Services on site
Legal and Tax adviser on site
Fully equipped with all business hardware and software
Ultra-Fast Internet connection
Free coffee and amenities
Virtual Office Package
Personal telephone number (landline) with secretary;
mail forwarding; e-mail assistance;